- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- SET OVER THREE FLOORS
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- IDEALLY SITUATION FOR THE M1 MOTORWAY J26
- CLOSE TO STRELLEY HALL
- GOOD LOCAL SCHOOLS & BILBOROUGH COLLEGE
- OPEN FIELDS ADJACENT TO THE DEVELOPMENT
- EASY ACCESS TO NOTTINGHAM CITY WITH THE L2 BUS LINK ON THE DEVELOPMENT
- GREAT FAMILY HOME
- EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
ROBINS ESTATES are delighted to bring to the market this excellent 4/5 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME. Situated in the much sought after Woodhouse Park development. The property was built by David Wilson Homes in 2015 and is located five miles from Nottingham's city centre.
Superb road links to the M1 yet on the edge of open countryside, this is an exceptional location for enjoying the balance of city and country living.
The property is spread over 3 storeys, comprising;- Entrance hall, single fourth bedroom, open plan kitchen/diner with French doors leading out to the rear garden, downstairs cloakroom/wc, storage cupboard, stairs leading to living room, master double bedroom benefitting from an en-suite shower room. Stairs lead to second floor, providing two more double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The rear garden has a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn.
In brief the accommodation comprises;
Composite front double-glazed door. Laminate flooring built in storage cupboard
Ideal as a fourth bedroom or a home office. Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Laminate flooring, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator
Having a range of wall, base, and drawer units with roll top working surfaces, inset stainless steel sink with monobloc tap, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated electric double oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, laminated wooden floor.
Laminated wood flooring, French doors leading out to the rear garden and to the side of the house. Door from dining room giving access leading into bedroom 5.
Double bedroom overlooking the garden, which was formally part of the garage. UPVC Double glazed window to rear, radiator. This could be used as a snug or ideal as a children’s playroom. This could also be opened up into the kitchen dining area increasing the entire ground floor living space.
Stairs to First Floor
UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, pebble effect gas fire set into feature fireplace, centre ceiling light and down lighters.
UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect overlooking the garden, radiator, door leading to;-
Three piece suite comprising, shower cabinet with mains fed shower, with glass sliding door and complementary tiling to walls. Pedestal wash hand basin set into vanity until, low flush WC and tiled floor, down lighters and UPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
Stairs to Second Floor
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, Velux window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed Velux window to rear aspect, storage cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to side aspect. Tiled flooring, three piece bathroom suite comprising;- Low level WC, Bath with mains fed shower over and glass shower screen with complementary tiling to walls, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, chrome ladder back radiator.
Outside the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with close panel fencing to side and a brick wall to the other the property also benefits from a paved patio area, with access to the side of the house. To the front of the property is a driveway giving car standing space for two cars. There is also a partial garage space with lights and PowerPoints, which gives ample storage for bikes and garden equipment. There is further garage storage space extending into the attic loft. Princess Boulevard conveniently has the Robin Hood bus link L2 into Nottingham, passing via Bilborough College, QMC, Nottingham University Jubilee campus and more, making it ideal for city, school, or college commuters of all ages.
- Under the Protecting Against Money Laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2017, Robins Estates require any successful purchasers proceeding with the purchase to provide two forms of identification i.e. passport or photo card driving license and a recent utility bill. This evidence will be required prior to Robins Estates instructing solicitors in the purchase or sale of a property.
- Robins Estates their client and employees are 1. Not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property wither here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their clients or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representation of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, wording, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary. planning, building regulation or other consents and Robins Estates have not tested any appliances, services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must make further investigations and inspections before entering into any agreement.