- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- ONE BATHROOM WITH BATH AND OVER SHOWER
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN LOUNGE DINER
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- ONE PARKING SPACE & VISITORS PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- EASY CONNECTION TO NOTTINGHAM CITY A52 & A46
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTORS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CENTRAL AVENUE AND ASDA
Robins Estate is delighted to offer to the market this spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment, located within the highly desirable town of West Bridgford. The property would suit at best first time buyers and investors alike.
New to the market is this one bedroom apartment located within the highly sought after town of West Bridgford. This would be an ideal purchase for first time buyers and investors alike. There are great commuter links to Nottingham City Centre, A52 and A46 as well as walking distance West Bridgford Central Avenue.
The apartment briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, three piece bathroom suite, double bedroom, fully fitted kitchen and a large lounge/diner. The apartment also offers allocated residential and visitor parking.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and location of this property.
Double bedroom with wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect overlooking lawned area.
Bathroom comprising of a three piece which includes a panelled bath with shower, bathroom wash hand basin cabinet with vanity units to maximise storage space and low level WC.
Complementary tiling to walls and wall mounted radiator.
The kitchen is highly functional and is fully equipped with wall, base cupboards and drawer units with work top surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and splashback to walls, integrated electric oven and grill, gas hob with overhead extractor fan, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for white goods.
Open Plan Lounge/ Diner
Large lounge/diner space with wall mounted radiators and double glazed windows to the front aspect.
The property is fully glazed and has an parking space with added parking for visitors.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.